Pages

Flirt Quotes And Sayings For Facebook Status


Flirt Quotes And Sayings For Facebook Status, Flirting Quotes Facebook Status

1. If I Kind Of Like A Guy, Then I'm A Fantastic Flirt. But With A Guy I Truly Like, I Get Painfully Shy.

2. If You're A Gifted Flirt, Talking About The Price Of Eggs Will Do As Well As Any Other Subject.

3. All Women Are Flirts, But Some Are Restrained By Shyness, And Others By Sense.

4. Flirting Is The Art Of Keeping Intimacy At A Safe Distance.

5. Some Women Flirt More What They Say, And Some With What They Do.

6. Flirting Is The Art Of Making A Man Feel Pleased With Himself.

7. Oops! I Lost My Mobile Number! Could I Have Yours?

8. I Would Fly You To The Moon And Back If You’ll Be . . . If You’ll Be My Baby.

9. It’s Not My Fault That I Fell For You, You Tripped Me!

10. Are You Lost Ma’am? Because Heaven Is A Long Way From Here.

11. You’re So Sweet There’s A Wanted Poster For You At The Candy Store.

12. It’s Okay ….. You Don't Have To Stop Staring …….. That Just Means You’re Interested.

13. Can’t Wait Until Tomorrow, Because I Bet That You Get More And More Beautiful Everyday.

14. Every Night I Go Home Crying Because I’ll Have To Wait Until Tomorrow To See You Again.

15. I Want To Call My Mother And Tell Her I Just Met The Girl Of My Dreams.

16. A Woman Will Flirt With Anyone In The World As Long As Other People Are Looking On.

17. Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet But Nothing Compared To You.

18. If Your Heart Was A Prison, I Would Like To Be Sentenced For Life.

19. Do You Believe In Love At First Sight Or Should I Walk By Again ?

20. Did The Sun Just Come Out Or Did You Just Smile At Me?