Pages

Funny Insult Quotes And Sayings For Facebook Status

Funny Insult Quotes And Sayings For Facebook Status

1. I’d Love To Ask How Old You Are, But Unfortunately I Know You Can’t Count That High.

2. Don’t Hate Me Because I’m Beautiful, Hate Me Because Your Boyfriend Thinks I Am.

3. There Are Two Insults No Human Being Will Endure: That He Has No Sense Of Humor, And That He Has Never Known Trouble.

4. I May Be Fat, But I Can Exercise, You Can’t Fix Ugly!

5. Well, They Do Say Opposites Attract…So I Sincerely Hope You Meet Somebody Who Is Attractive, Honest, Intelligent, And Cultured.

6. Insults Should Be Written In Sand, Compliments Should Be Carved In Stone.

7. For The Love Of God, Do You At Least Remember What You Were Doing The Day They Were Passing Out Common Sense?

8. I Have Met A Lot Of Hard Boiled Eggs In My Time, But You’re Twenty Minutes.

9. An Injury Is Much Sooner Forgotten Than An Insult.

10. To Force A Man To Pay For The Violation Of His Own Liberty Is Indeed An Addition Of Insult To Injury.

11. Anybody Who Told You To Be Yourself Simply Couldn't Have Given You Worse Advice…

12. Don’t Let You Mind Wander – It’s Far Too Small To Be Let Out On Its Own.

13. Your Village Just Called. They’re Missing An Idiot.

14. Sure, I've Seen People Like You Before – But I Had To Pay An Admission.

15. Sure, I’d Love To Help You Out…Now, Which Way Did You Come In?

16. Some Cause Happiness Wherever They Go; Others Whenever They Go.

17. If Brains Were Taxed, You’d Get A Rebate.

18. They Just Ran Out Of Brains By The Time You Got There, So They Gave You A Nice Wood Carving Instead.

19. Even Rabbits Insult An Dead Lion.

20. All Day I Thought Of You….I Was At The Zoo.